Happy Holi Messages In Marathi
In the Braj region of India, where the Hindu deity Krishna grew up, the festival is celebrated for 16 days (until Rangpanchmi) in commemoration of the divine love of Radha for Krishna. The festivities officially usher in spring, with Holi celebrated as a festival of love. There is a symbolic myth behind commemorating Krishna as well. As a baby, Krishna developed his characteristic dark blue skin colour because the she-demon Putana poisoned him with her breast milk. In his youth, Krishna despaired whether the fair-skinned Radha and other girls would like him because of his skin colour. His mother, tired of the desperation, asks him to approach Radha and colour her face in any colour he wanted. This he does, and Radha and Krishna became a couple. Ever since, the playful colouring of Radha’s face has been commemorated as Holi. Beyond India, these legends to explain the significance of Holi (Phagwah) are common in some Caribbean and South American communities of Indian origin such as Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago. It is also celebrated with great fervour in Mauritius.
FREE DOWNLOAD HOLI CELEBRATION VIDEO
Enjoy Free Happy Holi Messages In Marathi and Share it With Your Friends.
Holi Messages In Marathi
- Holi Dar Varshi Yet
Aani sarvana rangun jate
Te rang nighun ja
Pan tumachya premacha rang tasach rahto
HOLI SMS IN MARATHI
- LAL zale PIWALE
HIRAWE zale NILE
KORADE zale OLE
Ekada Rang LAGALE
tar sarv hotat RANGILE
- रंगून जाऊ रंगात आता,
अखंड उठु दे मनी तरंग,
तोडून सारे बंध सारे,
असे उधळुया आज हे रंग…
रंग पंचमीच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा.
- Rangachya Duniyat Shantar Dangli
Chimb Chimb Nahaly
- Jivnachya watewar Kalyanche bandh futun jatat,
Wahun jate sahwasache pani,
Tarihi Maitricha Ankur tag dharun rahto…
Karan bhijat rahtat tya Aathavani.
- Hi ghe pichkari Rangpanchami che gift
Aata pappa kade nahi magayachi…
HOLI MARATHI GREETINGS
- रंग प्रेमाचा, रंग स्नेहाचा,
रंग नात्यांचा, रंग बंधाचा,
रंग हर्षाचा, रंग उल्हासचा,
रंग नव्या उत्सवाचा साजरा करू होळी संगे…
होळीच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा.
- he varsh sarvana sukhache,
samrudhiche aani bharbharatiche javo.
navin varshachya hardik shubhechya.
- I may not put colours on your face on this festival.
But I pray to god to add more colours in your and family’s life.
Happy Rangpanchami 2016
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud,Just a soft SMS is enuff to express the heartiest feelings.Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun an Blessings.
- U can choose to be happy or sad and whichever u choose that is what u get. No one is really responsible to make someone else happy, no matter what most people have been taught and accept as true.
- Biju De Rang Ani Ang Swachhand, Ankhand Udu De Mani Rang Tarang, Vave Avghe Jeevan Dang, Ase Udhluya Aaj He Rang.
- Rangachya Duniyet Sarv Dangle Rang Birangi Rangat Chimb Chimb Ole Zale Happy Rangpanchami.