Colour Powder Ingredients
Now a Days People Specially Youngster are using more and more Synthetic holi Powder to Play Holi, and They put them self In troubles because they all colours are very Dangerous and Harmful to our Skin and Other Body Parts like Eyes and Hairs. So we Advise everyone to Play safe Holi, not with the colour that are available in Market but which can Be made at Home within few Minute of Work. So here you Get the Receipy about How to Make Eco-friendly Holo colour Powder with Few available Ingredients.
How to Play Eco-friendly Holi with Home Made colour Powder Ingredients?
Brown color holi powder Ingridience
- First Mix 1 part of Henna powder(Easily available at Market) and add four parts of Amla powder for Brown color or dissolve them in water to get brown color water.
- To get other colors, You can use the following recipe
What You Will Need To make Holi Colour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- Food coloring
Instructions to make Holi Powder
- Firstly Mix the flour and water in a large bowl until it forms a thick paste.
- Then Add your favorite food coloring to the paste and mix it in with your hands. (You may want to wear gloves)
- Scoop the paste from the bowl and form it into a ball with your hands.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the ball into a disc that is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Let the disc sit over night, until it has completely dried.
- Use a coffee grinder to crumble the disc back into powder.
Hope you get the Idea about ow to Make Holi Powder at Home that will not Damage Your Skin while Playing Holi. So, we Highly Recommend you To Play Safe and Dry holi(Don’t Use Water Ballons because Not only India but Whole world is Suffering from Water shortage). We wish you very Happy Holi in Advance. Enjoy the Festival Of Colour.